Chris the Perpetual Student

Monday, August 13, 2007

Van City part 2

Hello again!
Ok so Wednesday we went to the beach and chilled for the day. In the
evening, joel, joy and I met up met up with my friends Kev and Mikey
who had just arrived that day from T.O. for a night of live music and
drinking. Thursday, Jen took us to Grouse mountain where we tried to
hike to the top (key word try, only George and Jen made it to the top)
We met up with Kev and Mikey again and went to an irish bar where we
watched two hot lesbians make out all night. Friday we met up with
Jen for lunch at the Goldilocks restaurant (filipinos will appreciate
this) and after I decided to do a walking tour of the city so I walked
from granville island all the way to Stanley park! (quite far) There
I met up with Kev and Mikey and we walked down to BC place and met up
with Joy and Joel and caught a BC Lions game which was wicked good
times! So Saturday was the big day, the ceremony took place outdoors
at Queen Victoria park under a tree in a beautiful garden with a small
creek. Congrats George on tying the knot! After we went to a
restaurant on a mountain overlooking Vancouver. That night we
celebrated by going to the casino! So today George took us to
Whistler mountain which was cool. Tomorrow I fly out to go home. I'm
going to miss Vancouver, it really is one of the best citiea I've ever
been to. I'll definitely be back in 2010. Well, see you soon

Chris

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home