Chris the Perpetual Student

Friday, September 14, 2007

The Healing Cycle

No I did not come up with that witty title (although I wish I did), it's the name of the charity bike ride I did last Sunday with some co-workers. I had anticipated I was going to have to do 100k, so as last minute training I decided to bike from my place all the way down to the Ex on the long weekend which turned out to be a very long, four hour trip (I actually only bike for three, but took two naps along the way :) ) As a result though my ass was pretty sore for the next few days and seeing how that ride was around 40k-ish, I decided in investing in a good bike seat and got this:

Extra padding for super-soft comfort! (actual words from description)
Shock absorbers built into the seat!
A hole cut out in the center to relieve pressure for you know what!

I ended up only having to do 25k for the charity ride, but I'll be damned if I've ever had a more comfy ride before this. I'm interested in doing more serious cycling next year, although the old ladies zooming past me wasn't very encouraging. Anyways, thanks to all those that supported me!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home