Chris the Perpetual Student

Friday, September 07, 2007

Yippeekayay...

This is going to come out of left field for most of you that know me but its something thats been increasingly on my mind lately. Many of you know that I don't swear or curse, and despite several claimed sightings over the years (the infamous camping trip of 98 incident comes to mind) I have never cursed in all my years of existence. But for the past several months, I've had this idea to give up my anti-swearing ban. I was initially intrigued by this idea when one day a theory came to me that the reason behind my niceness and why I rarely get angry or upset is that I've never had a means to vent and thus those emotions tended to just fizzle out. So what would happen if I did have that means? What would be in that proverbial Pandora's Box if I opened it? These questions have peaked my curiosity over the past few months enough that I'd be interested in answering them but as it was its been merely interest. Lately however I've increasingly had this feeling like something's fighting to come out and I'm beginning to believe that years and years stored venting has finally reached its maximum capacity. Anyways, I still haven't completely decided on keeping the ban or not, but at this point I am leaning towards a certain way. Plus theres a phrase that I've always wanted to say... :)

2 Comments:

  • fuck not swearing! Cursing's the shit! Especially when you're driving, I mean, how did these people get their licenses?

    By Blogger Lil Lex, at 8:47 a.m.  

  • I love to fucking swear every fucking day. Fuck you Al.

    By Blogger OhPunk!, at 1:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home