Chris the Perpetual Student

Friday, September 28, 2007

The Biggest Loser 07 Edition

Ok time for a New Years resolution update. At the beginning of the year, one of my resolutions was to get into shape (Actually, looking back at my resolutions one of them was also to not sleep in, but considering three straights nights of Halo 3 sessions running till 2am, (see time of post) I doubt thats going to happen) As part of that resolution, I decided to set a goal of losing 10 pounds before the end of the year. I had gotten to -8 pounds before I left for Vancouver eight months since the start of the year, but when I got back I had gained 6 back (damn sleeping and eating a lot!) So after kicking my get in shape regime to full notch, after just over a month, I checked the scales today and made my goal! Now the real challenge will be to get through the next few months especially with Christmas on the way. I'll give a final update at the end of the year to see if my resolution lasted the entire year.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home