Chris the Perpetual Student

Thursday, November 08, 2007

New Roommate!

So I got a new roommate. She moved in a few weeks ago (which is not so coincidentally the last time I blogged) and so far it's been good times! It makes a world of difference having someone to watch TV and movies with and even though she doesn't play video games she does like to watch. She likes to stay up late which is a bonus cause I'm a night person. Plus it's nice having someone to talk to when I get home. I have to say though that she's pretty lazy. She still doesn't have a job and all she does is sleep all day. Compounding the matter, she's pretty messy as well. I'm constantly cleaning up after her cause she throws her crap everywhere. But she's fun so I forgive her. Anyways, here's a picture of us together!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home