I've Got an Icebox Where My House Used To Be
So my furnace went kaput for two days this week. Not a particularly good time for it to do that since this week has been bitter bitter cold. At one point my thermostat showed 14 degrees. Yikes! Chin's place doesn't even get that cold (or does it?) I'm glad it got fixed though because I'm staying home today because of the storm and braving the trips to the can from my heated room haven for another full day would have been rough.
So what can you do if you're stuck at home like me today? Here are some ideas
-if you didn't catch last night's season premiere of Lost, get it and watch it! So good. Better yet, if you haven't started watching Lost, do a Lost marathon today. That way I can blog about stuff from season 4. The Oceanic 6? Dang!
-play some Rez HD. I've been waiting for this game forever, and it finally came out on Xbox Live Arcade this wee. This was one of my all time favourite games on the Dreamcast, the graphics and music were so awesome, it was just trippy fun. How do you make an awesome game even awesomer? Make it HD! How do you make an awesomer game more awesomer? Trance vibration! If you've been living under a rock in the gameing world, then you'll have missed the famous story of the "unique" use of the trance vibrator. And Rez HD makes this 3 times better by letting you use your other 3 controllers as trance vibrators! And yes I have tried it. But not down my pants. Any girls want to come over and play?
So what can you do if you're stuck at home like me today? Here are some ideas
-if you didn't catch last night's season premiere of Lost, get it and watch it! So good. Better yet, if you haven't started watching Lost, do a Lost marathon today. That way I can blog about stuff from season 4. The Oceanic 6? Dang!
-play some Rez HD. I've been waiting for this game forever, and it finally came out on Xbox Live Arcade this wee. This was one of my all time favourite games on the Dreamcast, the graphics and music were so awesome, it was just trippy fun. How do you make an awesome game even awesomer? Make it HD! How do you make an awesomer game more awesomer? Trance vibration! If you've been living under a rock in the gameing world, then you'll have missed the famous story of the "unique" use of the trance vibrator. And Rez HD makes this 3 times better by letting you use your other 3 controllers as trance vibrators! And yes I have tried it. But not down my pants. Any girls want to come over and play?

3 Comments:
damn that sucks..I remember when our furnace died....we had come back from a party and the house was frozen. I think we had layers upon layers of clothing on...
Snows days are great aren't they hehe
By
Rubex Cube, at 1:22 p.m.
The Lost season premiere rocked! Furnace breakdowns suck! Jon is retarded!
By
Lil Lex, at 9:56 a.m.
Oceanic 6!!!!!!!
I can't believe that girl used the vibrating device thing... well.. yeah
By
OhPunk!, at 3:56 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home