Chris the Perpetual Student

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Best Gifts Ever!

So last week was I celebrated my birthday, I never ask for anything although I'm pretty easy to gift shop for, a video game or two is enough to make me happy. But this year I have to say by far have topped any gifts I've ever received before!

First I received one of the funniest gifts I've ever received. My family took me out for lunch, and when I opened my gift I pulled out a picture frame, expecting it to be a family portrait or something, instead I get this:


Oh punk. That's funny! My whole family got a good laugh and even the waitress was laughing at my ass. Thanks family, you guys rock!

Next, my sister and brother-in-law gave me a super awesome gift on December 8th with a brand spanking new baby niece!


Welcome, baby Talia to the family! Its kinda cool that my nephew was born 2 days before my sister's birthday and my niece was born 4 days after mine, makes it easier to remember birthdays!

Last and certainly not least, a good friend of mine had the fortune of meeting in person the love of my life, Britney Spears (I'm so jealous!), and she got this for me:


This is now the single most prized possession that I have. Her pen actually touched this paper, _she_ actually touched this paper, this is the closest I probably ever come to her. What's wicked is that my friend showed her my facebook page. I'm still waiting for my friend request Britney :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home