Bake and Roll
So it turns out I didn't break my knuckle during the karate tournament. Hooray! Although it turns out that I have previous fracture that has healed, apparently from my basketball rage wall punching incident. Doh! It's funny because my doctor started asking me questions whether I have anger management issues. More like, temporary dumbness management. Mental note: don't punch walls.
So I've been intending to try my hand at baking for quite a while now, and the Rock Band night I had with some friends last week I thought was a perfect opportunity to finally give it a crack, so I decided to try and make some Rock Band cupcakes!

Next attempt, Lost cookies!
So I've been intending to try my hand at baking for quite a while now, and the Rock Band night I had with some friends last week I thought was a perfect opportunity to finally give it a crack, so I decided to try and make some Rock Band cupcakes!
Next attempt, Lost cookies!

4 Comments:
ahh that is too cute!
Good job Chris....you should make a Mac one for Al for his b-day ;)
By
Rubex Cube, at 3:53 p.m.
Nice!!!!! Icing is not easy, good job!
I wanted to make PS3 ones.. lol
By
OhPunk!, at 9:06 p.m.
Switch to Mac, Ruby, stop being retarded.
Anyways, I also wanted to take up baking, because it requires precision (as in, follow the recipe exactly, or shit ain't going to work). I may start this summer, or wait until our new home in Milton is ready.
Maybe I'll get some pointers from you.
By
Lil Lex, at 10:08 a.m.
Boys you guys should talk to Charlene she is the Queen of baking~
NO I will not switch to a MAC
By
Rubex Cube, at 8:35 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home