WTH?!!! (translation: my car is a car magnet)
Seriously now, this is getting so ridiculous, I'm extremely extremely pissed. The first time* happened last November. I went to grab some lunch so I parked my park in the parking lot. When I went back to my car I returned to this:

I immediately could tell that the other car's parking brake wasn't set. As I was standing there in bewilderment, the other car's owner comes walking up to the cars and asks me "What happened?" to which I replied, "You didn't set your parking brake, jackass" (Ok I didn't actually say the jackass part, but I thought it) Fortunately there was no damage, so I just shook my head and parted ways.
The next time happened just two weeks after the last incident. I went to go grocery parking, so I parked my car and went to my trunk to grab my shopping bags. As I popped my trunk, all of a sudden I hear this loud CRUNCH sound and I get slightly knocked back due to the recoil of my car. I could immediately tell someone hit my car. As I was ready to unload a can of whoopass on whoever hit my car, I turned around the back and saw an old lady with her minivan smashed into my front right bumper. I couldn't bring myself to rip into an old lady, so I just managed to say to her "Thats a big dent"

Fortunately though I got it fixed.
You'd think my luck couldn't get any worse, but this Wednesday proved that it could. So I went to Futureshop to go buy a few things, I was gone no longer than 30 minutes when I returned to my car I returned to this:

Words can not describe how extremely pissed I was. And since I can't afford to get it fixed at the moment, I will be reminded of this anger everytime I go to my car. I swear, the next person who hits my car, whether its an old lady or not, better watch out!
*This is not even counting the time I got side swiped a few years ago

I immediately could tell that the other car's parking brake wasn't set. As I was standing there in bewilderment, the other car's owner comes walking up to the cars and asks me "What happened?" to which I replied, "You didn't set your parking brake, jackass" (Ok I didn't actually say the jackass part, but I thought it) Fortunately there was no damage, so I just shook my head and parted ways.
The next time happened just two weeks after the last incident. I went to go grocery parking, so I parked my car and went to my trunk to grab my shopping bags. As I popped my trunk, all of a sudden I hear this loud CRUNCH sound and I get slightly knocked back due to the recoil of my car. I could immediately tell someone hit my car. As I was ready to unload a can of whoopass on whoever hit my car, I turned around the back and saw an old lady with her minivan smashed into my front right bumper. I couldn't bring myself to rip into an old lady, so I just managed to say to her "Thats a big dent"

Fortunately though I got it fixed.
You'd think my luck couldn't get any worse, but this Wednesday proved that it could. So I went to Futureshop to go buy a few things, I was gone no longer than 30 minutes when I returned to my car I returned to this:

Words can not describe how extremely pissed I was. And since I can't afford to get it fixed at the moment, I will be reminded of this anger everytime I go to my car. I swear, the next person who hits my car, whether its an old lady or not, better watch out!
*This is not even counting the time I got side swiped a few years ago

3 Comments:
ahh crap that sucks Chris...ok when you got your car did you get it blessed! Don't laugh dude but I got my car blessed haha...not sure if it's a brown thing or not but anywho, maybe your car needs a little loving for the big man upstairs!
Or do like my bros do and part in the last spot at the end of the lot wayyyyyyyyyyy in the back so that and I quote "no fucker can hit the car" Heer Bros
By
Rubex Cube, at 3:47 p.m.
Nothing wrong beating on an old lady. Try it on Rubes, she's old.
By
Lil Lex, at 8:16 p.m.
Where did you get your bumper fixed? That happened to me too! grrrrrr
By
OhPunk!, at 8:03 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home