Way of the Future
Technology as with most things can be a hit or miss affair. Sometimes technology comes up with things that go nowhere (the laserdisc (sorry A.I./Al), the zip drive, the whisper 2000 ), but every once in a while technology comes up with something so revolutionary you wonder how you got along with it before. So a friend of mine asked me to drive her to the airport in Buffalo a few days ago. Having never driven to Buffalo before, I printed up directions from Google Maps (which was quite the revolution itself when it first came out, remember life before Google Maps/Mapquest? It sucked!) but seeing as how I was going to be in a whole different country driving back home late at night by myself, I decided to take an extra precaution and borrow my friend's GPS. What a lifesaver! My navigator turned out to be totally useless and so I had to rely solely on the GPS which I found to make driving so much easier. Sure I could always stop and ask for directions, but as a guy, you know that's not really an option. I absolutely must get one now, unfortunately at the moment its out of my budget but I'll eventually get one. Well I'm off in a few hours to go pick my friend back up at which time I'll fire the ol' GPS up again. Don't leave home without it!
p.s. Thanks Shaun!
p.p.s No thanks to Rubes for stealing my GPS! Damn you!
p.s. Thanks Shaun!
p.p.s No thanks to Rubes for stealing my GPS! Damn you!

2 Comments:
Tomorrow Today copyright TeamID.
I agree with the GPS. Never forget who stole your GPS last Christmas
By
Lil Lex, at 12:15 a.m.
haha very funny Al!
By
Rubex Cube, at 12:48 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home