Chris the Perpetual Student

Friday, March 28, 2008

But I Always Drink Plenty Of...



So I suspect I broke a bone on one of my knuckle bones, although I won't know for sure until Monday when I get the results of the x-ray back. I'm pretty sure that it happened during the karate tournament I participated in on Wednesday, when one of my punches made contact with a forearm or something, although the fact that I punched a wall with the same knuckle a few weeks ago probably didn't help much either (basketball rage?) To add insult to injury, I took second place. To a girl! (she totally deserved it though) Anyways, if it ends up being truly broken, this will be the fourth time I've broken a bone in the last two years or so. What have I been drinking, malk?

2 Comments:

  • yummy milk!

    Hope you feel better make sure you take care of your hand from now on...your knuckles will never be the same hehe

    By Blogger Rubex Cube, at 2:21 p.m.  

  • stop with your roid rage antics. Take a lesson from Chin Arthur : The noblest of the noble.

    By Blogger Lil Lex, at 5:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home