It's Resolution Time! Part 2
Time for my monthly resolution update:
Blog more: Still blogging weekly so so far so good
Be clean: Finally tackled my room, still keeping up with my commandments so so far so good
Learn to play guitar, Help the World: No progress yet
Lower debt:

Down to 75% so so far so good
The interesting side effect of keeping track with my resolutions is that new resolutions have been popping up. One of my new favourite ones is trying to read daily, and not fiction/narratives but education/textbooks. I miss taking night classes but since course costs are out of my budget, this is the next best thing. Here's my current stack of books I'm trying to go through:

Once I get through my Personal Finance for Dummies book, I'll pass on that information to you Shaun!
Blog more: Still blogging weekly so so far so good
Be clean: Finally tackled my room, still keeping up with my commandments so so far so good
Learn to play guitar, Help the World: No progress yet
Lower debt:
Down to 75% so so far so good
The interesting side effect of keeping track with my resolutions is that new resolutions have been popping up. One of my new favourite ones is trying to read daily, and not fiction/narratives but education/textbooks. I miss taking night classes but since course costs are out of my budget, this is the next best thing. Here's my current stack of books I'm trying to go through:

Once I get through my Personal Finance for Dummies book, I'll pass on that information to you Shaun!

2 Comments:
Good job Chris...haha love the punkage one Shaun! That dude needs to keep his budget in check...wanna be high roller
By
Rubex Cube, at 1:20 p.m.
Yo, why'm I getting punked!
By
OhPunk!, at 12:57 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home