Girlipedia
This is in response to Chin's recent post . I guess I really do have a "girlipedia" as I have met Jayde Nicole before, who if you didn't know, is the newly crowned Playmate of the Year. Here is a pic I got of her way back in 2005!

I even blogged about it way back then, you can read the original post here
I was one of her first friends on myspace and I even wrote her a message back in 2006 telling her how awesome I thought she was and she wrote me back!:
----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Playmate Jayde Nicole
Date: Oct 30, 2006 10:41 AM
Awww.... thank you so much, i really appreciate it!!!
This is my second most treasured possession, right after my Britney Spears autograph :)
So if theres a girl out there you fancy, consult my girlipedia, she may just be in it!
I even blogged about it way back then, you can read the original post here
I was one of her first friends on myspace and I even wrote her a message back in 2006 telling her how awesome I thought she was and she wrote me back!:
----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Playmate Jayde Nicole
Date: Oct 30, 2006 10:41 AM
Awww.... thank you so much, i really appreciate it!!!
This is my second most treasured possession, right after my Britney Spears autograph :)
So if theres a girl out there you fancy, consult my girlipedia, she may just be in it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home