Chris the Perpetual Student

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Still Alive



Yup I'm not dead yet. To say things have been chaotic over the last two months would be an understatement. But I've finally got things back on track, and while things have faltered it's time to dig in and finish the year strong, including my blogging goal. So instead of writing a eulogy of my blog, I say, happy 4th birthday!

Ok some things I wanted to blog about:

-the summer olympics came and went but it was an awesome two weeks as I absolutely love watching the olympics. What made this oympics memorable for me was not the stories, but the technology, as I could watch almost any event uninterrupted and commercial and commentary free on the internet. Way of the future! That, and Keri Walsh (so hot)

-the triathlon I've been training for all summer came and went, and I survived! Some interesting revelations: water is an important thing to have on a bike, everyone says your legs feel like lead come out of the swim (they were right), trying to get some rest on the bike portion is a good idea except when you don't realize that your arms are too tired to hold you up, and finally, swimming, biking, and running are easy on their own; doing them back to back to back is hard!

-although I didn't plan it to be this way, this fall has turned out to be crazy busy: four and a half hours of basketball and volleyball on mondays, karate on tuesdays, volleyball on wednesdays, and coaching basketball on thursdays. And somehow I have to fit getting my goals in.

Well thats it for now. Lots more to come.

1 Comments:

  • wow 4 years fly by fast eh!

    Wicked at least you blogged something but I guess with your busy fall lineup it is understandable!

    Your loyal reader,

    The Cube

    By Blogger Rubex Cube, at 5:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home