Hooked on Crackberry
Kaiya born on Sunday.
Well my old motorola razr is as the song goes, dead and gone. I had
it for a good two or three years, but sadly it was on its last legs,
some of the keys weren't working well anymore and the battery didn't
last past a few hours. So I went to the phone store to temporarily
get my old phone hooked up but apparently its too old as the girl
didn't even recognize it. Anyways, since I couldn't use the old phone
I asked about a new phone and one thing lead to another and I ended up
leaving the store with a blackberry. Well I can safely say I am
absolutely addicted to it. I am constantly checking it for that
flashing red light to tell me I have a new email. In fact I am
writing this blog post from it (infinitely better than when I did it
from my ds browser). So RIP razr and hello crackberry. Ooh the light
is flashing... Must... Go... Check...

3 Comments:
wicked send me your pin number
By
Rubex Cube, at 2:20 p.m.
yay for mobile web and email. I'm going to start organizing through email, and Shaun, a.i., and you will pick 'em up. Chin, and Jon, smarten up.
By
Lil Lex, at 7:13 p.m.
smarten up? who's going to pay for my bill? You?
By
chinwhat, at 10:54 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home