Talib Kweli Cleans My House
Talib the robot that is. Well that wasn't a great start now was it? A month in and I'm only on my second blog post and I've only tried one new recipe. But I've got the ball rolling this week so hopefully I can keep it up.
So as part of my friends annual (well at least it was annual) Christmas get together, I managed to receive an iRobot Roomba (who I've affectionately dubbed Talib the vacuum cleaning robot) as part of the gift exchange and I have to say it works pretty well. It does a good job navigating and the coverage is pretty good and I was surprised by the vacuum cleaning power. I did have trouble with it a few times, ramp like objects are bad news for it as it sometimes climbs them and gets stuck and of course it can't reach all places but I have to say it does a good enough job and frees me up to do other cleaning tasks as part of my daily 15 min clean. Well enough talk, heres a video of Talib in action, you'll see him get stuck at one point at my XBox, the wheels got tangled up in some cords, but he managed to fight his way through it (then my camera gets rocked trying to make it under my coffe table).
So as part of my friends annual (well at least it was annual) Christmas get together, I managed to receive an iRobot Roomba (who I've affectionately dubbed Talib the vacuum cleaning robot) as part of the gift exchange and I have to say it works pretty well. It does a good job navigating and the coverage is pretty good and I was surprised by the vacuum cleaning power. I did have trouble with it a few times, ramp like objects are bad news for it as it sometimes climbs them and gets stuck and of course it can't reach all places but I have to say it does a good enough job and frees me up to do other cleaning tasks as part of my daily 15 min clean. Well enough talk, heres a video of Talib in action, you'll see him get stuck at one point at my XBox, the wheels got tangled up in some cords, but he managed to fight his way through it (then my camera gets rocked trying to make it under my coffe table).

2 Comments:
I want my robot back.. frig.. I bought it..
By
OhPunk!, at 11:10 p.m.
It keeps vacuuming the same spot! And it was in your washroom for a long time, must be some nasty stuff on the floor.
PS Shaun if you can read this, Gin is alive! Wait that was from last week.
By
Lil Lex, at 11:14 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home