Coraline (not Caroline)
Based on my friend Chin's recommendation, I decided to go check out the movie Coraline and I have to say that it truly was one of the best experiences, and I really mean it when I say experience, that I've had at the theatre. The visuals and art style were absolutely amazing, it honestly truly felt like you were in a story book, there were so many times in the movie were I just said, wow. The story telling was up to par with the visuals, it was humourous while at the same time dark and tense. Do yourself a favour and watch it in the theatre, its the only way to experience this movie, on the big screen and in 3d. I give it 10 jumping mice out of 10

4 Comments:
interesting
By
Lil Lex, at 11:06 p.m.
thinking about it in 3D and the way they used it: i can only count two occasions when when they made objects 'pop out' at the viewer. they used 3D mostly to emphasize depth which i think is a much useful way of using the technology (not to say that the needle in the opening credits or the scary hands jumping off the screen later on in the film wasn't amazing...)
By
chinwhat, at 7:57 a.m.
yeah I thought the use of 3d was brilliant, it was subtle and not gimmicky.
funny some mom after the movie was commenting how it was a waste because there was hardly any 3d. the whole movie was 3d!
By
Chris, at 9:15 a.m.
The movie was brilliant and a great story to tell! The animiation, 3D effects, sounds and color all added to the experience! One of the best movies I've seen in ages!
By
Rubex Cube, at 10:07 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home