Trick or treat?
So I watched Saw on Friday. I don't consider myself particularly squeamish as I can stomach a lot of unpleasant things, but I had some reservations to watching this movie as I heard it was the most most graphic movie since 7 and 7 is a movie I will never, ever watch again. I also thought it would be some mindless, violent horror film. However, to my suprise I thought it was pretty good and I recommend seeing it. At the very least, it'll make you think about taking life for granted. Ask yourself these questions: Do you value the things in your life instead of wasting them away? Do you take advantage of the good things in your life instead of ignoring them? You should... or else a crazy guy will come after you to teach you a lesson! Seriously though, take a second to think about it.
Also recommended, Team America: World Police, that movie is funny!
Played Halo 2, damn that plasma sword is unstoppable!
Oh and Happy Halloween, I ate waaay too many chocolates today, but funny thing is, I'm still looking for some more.
Also recommended, Team America: World Police, that movie is funny!
Played Halo 2, damn that plasma sword is unstoppable!
Oh and Happy Halloween, I ate waaay too many chocolates today, but funny thing is, I'm still looking for some more.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home