Prologue
Part 2, Heaven Sent is one my most favourite phrases. I got it from one of the tattoos that Penny Hardaway has which he got when he joined the Phoenix Suns a few years back. It basically represents being blessed with a second chance and I have had the fortune of having more than a few of those in my life. To me, the phrase also represents a rebirth of sorts, as getting a second chance gives one the opportunity to make significant changes in their life, hopefully for the better of course. To the best of my memory, I can think of one or two times where I decided to make such changes, and recent events have led me to reinvent myself for another time (more on that in a future post). So I thought, what the heck, why not keep a blog of this new chapter? I can't guarantee it'll be interesting or entertaining, but I'll try!
Chris "The Phoenix"
Chris "The Phoenix"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home