One m, not two
Quick thoughts:
Leaving for Rome in exactly two weeks. Yay!
Speaking of Rome, I had my term test yesterday. So one of the questions was to give the time in Italian and one part of this question was to say 3 o'clock in the afternoon. I knew the word for in the afternoon was di pomeriggio, but I couldn't remember if it was one m or two (the correct answer is one m). So first I write it with one m, but then I thought that was wrong, so I crossed it out and put two, but then I thought it was wrong again so I put one, but then I thought it was wrong again so I put two. In the end the answer I put was wrong. Now my philosophy in life is not to second guess yourself, to live with the decisions that you make in life and move on, but for some reason I didn't listen to myself and thats what happened. Now sure I could have ended up being right, but I find that its easier to live with the consequences of your original decision rather than second guessing yourself and having to live with those consequences. So a tip to all those still left in school: don't second guess yourself on a test and leave your original answer!*
*disclaimer: I can not be held responsible for getting a question wrong on a test if you wanted to change it something else, so too bad! :)
Leaving for Rome in exactly two weeks. Yay!
Speaking of Rome, I had my term test yesterday. So one of the questions was to give the time in Italian and one part of this question was to say 3 o'clock in the afternoon. I knew the word for in the afternoon was di pomeriggio, but I couldn't remember if it was one m or two (the correct answer is one m). So first I write it with one m, but then I thought that was wrong, so I crossed it out and put two, but then I thought it was wrong again so I put one, but then I thought it was wrong again so I put two. In the end the answer I put was wrong. Now my philosophy in life is not to second guess yourself, to live with the decisions that you make in life and move on, but for some reason I didn't listen to myself and thats what happened. Now sure I could have ended up being right, but I find that its easier to live with the consequences of your original decision rather than second guessing yourself and having to live with those consequences. So a tip to all those still left in school: don't second guess yourself on a test and leave your original answer!*
*disclaimer: I can not be held responsible for getting a question wrong on a test if you wanted to change it something else, so too bad! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home